Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I Love Exam Week!

Exam week is the best one of the year. Honestly. I get to work extra hours where all I do it study, I take exams in my PJs, and notes become obsolete, so I can clear my notebooks of all that debris.
Here's how I 'study' for exams:
A day in advance, at most, I look at my notes for, let's say, 10 minutes. I do this potentially 3 times that day. Before bed, the evening previous to the exam day, I browse my well-taken notes, powerpoint slides, and I might even crack the book open. If it is an early exam, I wake up, pop my spectacles on, grab some pencils, look at my notes once again, and arrive at the exam location. I throw everything I know into essay questions and do everything else rather quickly as not to forget what I crammed into my brain.
If it is at a decent time of day, I sleep in, drink excessive amounts of coffee (which is an every-day activity, not partial to exam week), do some yoga, and study study study (for 10 minutes). I dress nicely, eat regularly, and ease into the classroom, face the exam the same way I would if it were before 9am, as mentioned in the above paragraph, and after all is said and done, I let all that information escape out the back of my brain and sit in angst waiting for my score to come back (mostly 'angst' consists of eating cookies and blaring celebratory songs).

No comments:

Post a Comment